Enamelled Cast Iron Care
Get the great flavours of cast iron cooking from a low maintenance cookware.
FIRST USE & SEASONING
- Wash the cookware with a gentle cleanser
- Since its enamelled, no additional seasoning is required.
- Wait for cookware to cool before washing
- Always store in a clean dry place
- After use, cookware must be dried well.
- Avoid harsh chemicals & scrub as that can cause the enamel to chip
- Use in OTG upto 180 degrees only
- Avoid cooking on extremely high heat for best results.