Kansa and bronze are both great for health and recommended in the scriptures of Ayurveda. Kansa adds royal elegance to your table while bronze cookware adds intense flavour to your cooking.
- Any gentle cleanser can be used for daily wash.
- Kansa and bronze may oxidise as it is natural and devoid of any coating.
- Always dry after washing and store in a dry place.
- Cleansers for such cookware are available in the market. Alternatively you can use tamarind paste with salt or a combination of white vinegar and salt to get rid of oxidisation spots.
- Avoid pouring cold water to hot cookware or hot water to cold cookware as it can cause cracks.
- Avoid cooking on extremely high heat for best results.