- Wash the cookware with any natural cleanser (ash, coarse salt, baking soda etc.) and water.
- Salt is a good, natural scrub for all natural cookware
- Fill the cookware with water and boil it (only if its a cookware)
- Discard the water and use the cookware as need
- Clay Serveware: Simply wash with hot water and any natural cleanser before use.
- Always store in a clean dry place
- After use, cookware must be dried well.
- Avoid contact with moisture
- Use gentle scrubs, cleansers and spatulas/ladles.
- Do not use any chemical on clay, as it may get stored in the pores of the cookware/servware.