CAST IRON CARE
- Wash the cookware with a gentle cleanser, scrub and water.
- Salt is a good, natural scrub for all natural cookware
- Dry the cookware with a kitchen towel or by reheating it on your cooktop.
- Once completely dry, rub the cookware with a bit of canola or other thick oil and heat the pan again.
- Take it off heat and use as needed.
- Always store in a clean dry place
- After use, pan must be dried well.
- For maintaining seasoning; rub a bit of oil on the cookware, once it's completely dry.
- Avoid contact with moisture
- Use gentle scrubs, cleansers and spatulas/ladles.