Nutrion Tri-ply stainless steel cookware is a chef's favourite. It is non-reactive and suited to any kind of recipe and ingredients.
- Any gentle cleanser can be used for daily wash.
- Always dry after washing and store in a dry place.
- Do not use harsh scrubs and hard cutlery as scratches can cause build up and stains
- For any water stain or discolouration, soak in hot water mixed with white vinegar and baking soda.
- Wait till the cookware cools off completely before washing it.
- Avoid cooking on extremely high heat for best results.
- Ensure the cookware is hot before pouring oil, and wait till the oil is hot before you add ingredients this will help the food not stick